Wednesday 13 December 2017

How to get beauty freebies


Most of us would agree receiving free goodies to try out is pretty cool. This is how I get to test out beauty products, even though they are mini sized, without paying a single penny.


 

  • Gifts/Samples with purchase. Most beauty stores (online too) offer free samples with purchase. When I shop at Debenhams for example, I always ask politely if they could throw a few samples in my bag. That's how I try most of my fragrances before buying them.
  • Join member clubs. This is the best tip of all! Join your favourite shop/brand's beauty club. It usually costs nothing but it pays off! As a proud member of Debenhams' beauty club, I receive mini products every month. So far these have included Kat Von D goodies and Guerlain mini perfumes. Furthermore, as a member of the club you can get free makeovers and foundation samples at the counter of brands like YSL, Estee Lauder, etc. This way you can test it out before you splurge.
  • Freebie Websites. Most companies send freebies to attract customers. You can find freebie offers on websites like Magic Freebies, Student Money Saver and Your Beauty Club. Some of them work, some don't. In the past I have received a few perfume samples in my post box and even a Sanctuary body butter. Who wouldn't love that? 
I hope this post has been helpful for those of you who like to try products before they splurge. This is a good way to test new beauty products for free, especially if you are on a budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment